(1) According to the Skip Hop website, this Dog Zoo Pack ($20) is BPA-Free with an inside write-on name tag and an easy to clean lining. This Zoo Pack is the little kid backpack where “fun meets functional!” Check out those ears!
Please note The Mindful Shopper does not directly sell the items featured on this blog. Click on the product link to buy, check availability, or learn more about an item of interest.
(2) These Personalized Kids’ Backpacks (
$24.99, currently on sale for $19.99) are a great size for those young students. They can be personalized with any
name, up to 9 characters, for no extra charge.
(3) These Garnet Hill Signature Rollie Backpacks ($69.95, currently not available) have a handle that locks when fully extended. They have lots of pockets to easily organize all those items (including mesh water-bottle pockets). I love the idea of wheels for easy traveling.
(4) This Instinctive Kids Trunk Pack ($24.99) is stylish and constructed of 100% recycled plastic and polyester. Instinctive states that they also have a take-back program that recycles and provides bags to those without, and will also donate 5% of sales.
(5) This OGIO Backpack ($
60, currently on sale for $29.99) has a large main compartment and an exterior compartment with an organization panel. The bungee storage area adds an extra punch of style.
(6) This Go Green Backpack ($34.43, currently not available) may help inspire a cleaner, safer planet for future generations with the “Love our Earth” message. This backpack is adorned with fabric applique, embroidery, and molded zipper pulls.