[Page 4 of 5]
HOME DECOR FOR WINE LOVERS
(22) These handcrafted I Cook with Wine Coasters ($42, set of four) from Ben’s Gardens feature my favorite wine quote. These glass and antiqued copper coasters are packaged in a signature Ben’s Garden gift box, ready for gift giving.
(23) These lovely Wine-Scented Soy Candles ($28 each) are created using repurposed wine bottles and 100% cotton wicks. Each candle scent is inspired by a different wine; available in 9 scents.
(24) This handmade Wine Barrel Dog Feeder ($135) is created from a recycled wine barrel. This sturdy platform holds two stainless steel bowls for food and water, elevating your dog’s dining experience to a whole new level of sophistication.
(25) These awesome Wine Barrel Barstools ($200 each) by The Valley Barrel are created completely from decommissioned wine barrels and are finished with a protective coating making them suitable for use indoors and out. Anyone would be proud to “belly-up to the bar” on one of these unique, one-of-a-kind masterpieces!
(26) This Owl Wine Cork Catcher ($34.95) features a charming owl with a sufficiently plump belly, perfect for collecting cherished wine corks. This whimsical creation is handcrafted of metal using an antiqued bronze finish.
CLICK A LINK BELOW FOR MORE FUN GIFT IDEAS FOR THE WINE LOVER:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER: