Today’s post is all about the colors of Spring and Summer 2012! You will be seeing splashes of orange, coral, peach, and tangerine everywhere, from fashion to home decor. What fun colors to brighten spirits and bring renewed energy!
(1) The hand-painted designs of these Circa Bowls ($9.95 each, sold out) combine bold patterns and vibrant colors that will bring an artisan touch to any table. Each unique handcrafted piece is dishwasher and microwave-safe.
Please note The Mindful Shopper does not directly sell the items featured on this blog. Click on the product link to buy, check availability, or learn more about an item of interest.
(2) Be casual cool with this Fossil Maddox Straw Satchel ($168). It is made of a straw exterior with sleek leather trim and signature silver-tone accents.
(3) This lightweight Gap Harbor Scoop T ($19.95, sold out) is made of a slub jersey fabric which makes it a perfect shirt for a cooler summer day. It has an easy fit that goes great with jeans or khakis.
(4) These laid-back chic Valerie Stitched Sandals ($39.50) feature adorable decorative stitching. These would look lovely with almost anything, from a maxi dress to cropped pants.
(5) I love this salmon hued leatherette Tassel Purse ($54.99, sold out). This carryall is styled with a removable tassel, gold colored hardware, and a spacious interior compartment with an optional shoulder strap.
(6) This beautiful textured Garden Applique Orange Top ($46.99, sold out) is made of a cotton blended knit that is adorned with a cream lace appliquè and delicate beaded accents.
(7) This top-of-the-line Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer in Psychedelic Orange ($23) is a dazzling, chip-resistant nail lacquer that will add a splash of color to any look.
(8) This lightweight Classic Fit Vintage Piqué Polo Shirt ($44.95, sold out) is made of a breathable piqué weave that’s tough enough for outdoor adventure and comfortable enough for everyday wear. Pigment dyes produce soft, weathered-looking hues, so it looks and feels like an old favorite right from the start.
(9) These sweet Laura Slide Wedge Espadrilles ($69.50) are full of charm, with a jute-covered slide wedge and grosgrain bow.
(10) This delightful Paradise Is Where You Make It Wood Sign ($60) is made by one of my favorite artists, Artist Lisa Weedn. The image is made from an original acrylic painting printed with archival ink on wood, signed and ready to hang.