Today is “Green Monday”! A time to celebrate gifts for the holidays that are eco-friendly: reused, recycled, upcycled, non-toxic, organic, etc. Here are my “green” favorites from the Mindful Shopper Holiday Gift Guide on Pinterest! Hope you enjoy!
Important Note: I have tried to find products from sellers that should be able to arrive by Christmas. However, please confirm the delivery date from the seller’s website before completing your purchase.
(1) The confetti swirls of color in this Jose Margarita Glass ($6.95, sold out) make this glass a true beauty. Each glass is hand-crafted of recycled glass, from tequila and other beverage bottles.
(2) This hand-crafted Segmented Herb Wreath ($69) is made by artisans from a family-owned farm. This all-natural wreath combines fresh rosemary with dried savory, dill, marjoram, sage, and lavender.
(3) A modern take on a storybook favorite, this whimsical Good Earth Fairy Doll($25, sold out) is the perfect playtime companion. Her whimsical wings and embroidered accents give her an appeal that’s almost magical.
(4) This colorful Recycled Sheet Metal Watering Can ($16.95) is almost as colorful and eco-friendly as your garden. This cheerful can is made from colorful lightweight recycled sheet metal.
(5) These textured Woven Tumblers ($65, set of six) are wrapped in alternating strands of richly hued, recycled glass, making them a pleasure to look at and to hold. They come in a set of six vivacious colors: Glacier, Ember, Mint, Midnight, Fern, and Blackberry.
(6) This beautiful Blue Pond Birch Blanket Curl ($150) is warm, super soft, and made of a blend of recycled cotton yarn. What a perfect blanket for a cold winter evening curled up with a book and a glass of fine wine!
(7) This charming Wooden Instrument Set ($35.95) is made with non-toxic paints and includes a hand drum, 2 maracas, 2 castanets, triangle with stick, and tambourine.
(8) This Harry Barker Hemp Stripe Pet Bed (starting at $159.95) is made using only the finest earth-friendly fabrics and dyes. Each bed is designed with pets, “their humans”, and the environment in mind.
(9) Even hummingbirds won’t be able to resist this vibrant Hummingbird Feeder ($35) blooming with ingenuity and hand-crafted from misprinted guava juice tins and recycled glass.
(10) This cozy fun Dog Scarf ($30, sold out) is made from recycled cotton that would normally be wasted during the spinning, weaving, and cutting process.
(11) The Fire Engine That Could ($124.95) is a eco-friendly toy just waiting for fun. The simple design is easy for new walkers to push and includes a latch in the back of the fire engine that opens for storage underneath the seat.
(12) This inventive and eco-savvy Bamboo Box Knife Holder ($49-$89) is created in a design studio in Europe. These stable bamboo rectangles provide a safe and secure cushion for knives without dulling their blades.
(13) Stay cuddly warm with this fun Sock Monkey Throw ($44.98) made of recycled fiber remnants that would otherwise be discarded by apparel and furniture factories.
(14) This sweet and simple Wooden Hedgehog Wall Clock ($68, sold out) is created of bamboo. This fun clock has a silent motor which means it is eco-friendly and quiet!
(15) This colorful Upcycled Woolen Sweater Moose ($50) is a quirky fun accent piece for a child’s favorite room. The upcycled creation comes mounted on a plaque of Forest Stewardship Council-Certified Sustainable Wood and is filled with wool batting from a sheep farm in Nova Scotia.
(16) Set a sophisticated rustic table using this distinctive Acacia Wood Charger Set ($91.80, set of four). These distinctive chargers are made of sustainably harvested Acacia wood, cut against the grain to reveal the natural pattern of tree rings and to retain the rugged bark edge. Each charger measures approximately 14 inches diameter by 1 inch thick.
(17) Add some shimmer to your meals with these Sol Recycled Glass Bowls ($59, set of four). These vibrant recycled glass bowls will instantly brighten any meal and are dishwasher safe.
(18) This yarn-dyed chunky Zigzag Pillow ($86) is made of 100% organic cotton and 100% natural kapok fill fiber. Cozy and chic!
(19) These great Animal ABC Nesting Blocks($24) include ten colorful stackable blocks that teach letters, shapes, and animals as kids build a block tower that’s just their size! The best part? It’s made with recycled materials and colored with all-natural dyes.
(20) Light up the night with a Recycled Glass Lantern ($5.99) that will add instant ambiance inside and outdoors. These charming lanterns can be easily moved from garden path to poolside, and are also equipped to hang from hooks, so you can suspend them from tree branches or porch covers.
(21) This slim, cross-body Haiku To-Go Bag($56.93, sold out) has an outside diagonal zip phone pocket, front zip pocket, rear zip pocket, internal water bottle pocket, and internal zip pockets. This eco-chic bag also has a magnetic flap closure and is made from 100% post consumer beverage bottles; providing a durable yet soft texture.
(22) These guys are my favs! These floppy-eared Recycled Newspaper Dogs ($159 each) are made from tightly woven and corded recycled newspaper from muzzle to tail, a noble beast with impeccable eco credentials. Guaranteed to leave no fur clumps behind on the sofa!
Thank you for dropping by The Mindful Shopper! I absolutely LOVE it when you stop by! I hope you enjoyed my post Gifts To Celebrate Green Monday!