Today is “Green Monday”! A time to celebrate gifts for the holidays that are eco-friendly: reused, recycled, upcycled, non-toxic, organic, etc. Here are my “green” favorites from the Mindful Shopper Holiday Gift Guide on Pinterest! Hope you enjoy!
[Important Note: I have tried to find products from sellers that should be able to arrive by Christmas. However, please confirm the delivery date from the seller's website before completing your purchase.]
(1) The confetti swirls of color in this Jose Margarita Glass ($6.95, sold out) make this glass a true beauty. Each glass is hand-crafted of recycled glass, from tequila and other beverage bottles.
(2) This hand-crafted Segmented Herb Wreath ($69) is made by artisans from a family-owned farm. This all-natural wreath combines fresh rosemary with dried savory, dill, marjoram, sage, and lavender.
(3) A modern take on a storybook favorite, this whimsical Good Earth Fairy Doll($25, sold out) is the perfect playtime companion. Her whimsical wings and embroidered accents give her an appeal that’s almost magical.
(4) This colorful Recycled Sheet Metal Watering Can ($16.95) is almost as colorful and eco-friendly as your garden. This cheerful can is made from colorful lightweight recycled sheet metal.
(5) These textured Woven Tumblers ($65, set of six) are wrapped in alternating strands of richly hued, recycled glass, making them a pleasure to look at and to hold. They come in a set of six vivacious colors: Glacier, Ember, Mint, Midnight, Fern, and Blackberry.
(6) This beautiful Blue Pond Birch Blanket Curl ($150) is warm, super soft, and made of a blend of recycled cotton yarn. What a perfect blanket for a cold winter evening curled up with a book and a glass of fine wine!
(7) This charming Wooden Instrument Set ($35.95) is made with non-toxic paints and includes a hand drum, 2 maracas, 2 castanets, triangle with stick, and tambourine.
(8) This Harry Barker Hemp Stripe Pet Bed (starting at $159.95) is made using only the finest earth-friendly fabrics and dyes. Each bed is designed with pets, “their humans”, and the environment in mind.
(9) Even hummingbirds won’t be able to resist this vibrant Hummingbird Feeder ($35) blooming with ingenuity and hand-crafted from misprinted guava juice tins and recycled glass.
(10) This cozy fun Dog Scarf ($30, sold out) is made from recycled cotton that would normally be wasted during the spinning, weaving, and cutting process.
(11) The Fire Engine That Could ($124.95) is a eco-friendly toy just waiting for fun. The simple design is easy for new walkers to push and includes a latch in the back of the fire engine that opens for storage underneath the seat.
(12) This inventive and eco-savvy Bamboo Box Knife Holder ($49-$89) is created in a design studio in Europe. These stable bamboo rectangles provide a safe and secure cushion for knives without dulling their blades.