- Favorites From The 2013 Gift Guide: Awesome Gifts For Kids
- Favorites From The 2013 Gift Guide: Fun Stocking Stuffers
- Favorites From The 2013 Gift Guide: Cool Gifts For Guys
- Favorites From The 2013 Gift Guide: Splurge-Worthy Gifts
- Favorites From The 2013 Gift Guide: Fabulous Gifts For Gals
- 14 Super Fun Advent Calendars
- This Gorgeous Upholstered Furniture Will Knock You Off Your Feet!
- Featured Artist Amy Darr and A Hunger Games Necklace Giveaway
- The Holiday Gift Guide for 2013!
- Strut Your Stuff With These Vibrant Fall Colors
Amy Kathleen KelschI have a passion for finding the “perfect” item for entertaining, for my home, or that gift for someone special. I enjoy searching through catalogs, magazines, and the Internet to find those items, and recently decided that I should share these great finds with others.I have chosen the concept of mindful shopping because I only include those items that I feel fulfill one or more of these four specific categories: Comforting; Beautiful; Joyful; Inspirational.Because of this mindful shopping concept, I have developed a new appreciation for shopping and money, and the wonderful emotions that can be evoked by finding that special item full of purpose and meaning. My hope is that the Mindful Shopper is able to do the same for you.
- By: Rashid Azar
- Classic Flamingo-Away Sculpture