Now is the time to stock up on fabulous Holiday decor! I am excited to reveal this curated collection of fun items that are sure to bring lots of cheer during future Holiday celebrations!
Please note The Mindful Shopper does not directly sell the items featured on this blog. Click on the product link to buy, check availability, or learn more about an item of interest.
(1) These joyful Jingle Bell Spreaders (
$16.95, on sale for $8.38, set of four) are sure to spread holiday cheer as they jingles when used.
(2) These Fair Trade Handmade Christmas Stockings (
$29.95, on sale for $12.98 each) are made of pure wool. Sales benefit artisans, their families, and their communities.
(3) This finely-crafted Classic Village Luminaria Set (
$79,95, on sale for $39.95) includes four colonial-style houses and a church that are painstakingly crafted of heavyweight pressed paper. This lovely set includes LED tea lights to illuminate the village from within.
(4) Serve up holiday cheer with these Snowman Dishes (SOLD OUT). These fun ceramic dishes are dishwasher safe.
(5) Artist Conrad Williams handcrafts this alluring Feathered Glass Ball (
$38, on sale for $19) by drawing on the enduring heritage of Italian glassblowing techniques.
(6) These adorable Garnet Hill Knit Ornaments (
$28, on sale for $14, set of three) are cold-weather accessories sized perfectly for your Christmas tree!
(7) This Red Embossed Vase (SOLD OUT) is made of glazed earthenware and features a whimsical tree on the front.
(8) Link your love of cycling and recycling by “decking the halls” with these one-of-a-kind ornaments. These fun Bike Chain Star Ornaments (
$15, on sale for $9.99 each) are made of reclaimed bike parts.