I just recently came across the artwork of Artist Alisa Foytik and because I found her drawings to be so joyful, I felt they needed to be shared with my readers in my first post for the New Year!
To celebrate the beginning of 2013, I am also hosting a GIVEAWAY! Yippie! Alisa has agreed to give away one of her lovely pieces to one of my lucky readers. Please see the end of this post for details…
Alisa Foytik is a Russian artist who is a Featured Contributor to Shutterstock (a global marketplace for high-quality imagery). She currently lives in Washington, D.C. and has traveled every corner of the world. She is a gal of many talents; an artist, photographer, fashion designer, blogger– just to name a few.
Her unique artwork is known for its hand-drawn style. She has said that she loves “to draw uneven and quirky lines”. Her wonderful work is inspired by many things. She has a love for gardening and drawing flowers is one of her passions. She also has a degree in fashion design and worked as a fashion designer for 2 years, designing wedding dresses — so “everything to do with fashion and weddings” provides her with inspiration for her artwork.
I love how easily her artwork can be used by others to create any number of amazing projects; scrapbooks, personal blog design, creating stationary, collage-making, the family newsletter, card-making, bookmarks, and more. (Notice from Artist Alisa Foytik: The designs are for personal project usage and you may use for small commercial business. Please go to shop policies http://www.etsy.com/shop/GraphicMarket/policy for more details.)
01/06: Oh, just added some fun links for DIY projects (at the end of the post) that you can create with Alisa Foytik’s wonderful digital artwork!
Alisa feels that it is “really important for me to know that my work is useful and people are using my images, giving meaning and purpose to my job”. She is a multi-talented artist and I am very excited to feature her in The Mindful Shopper today!
(1) This delightful Hand-Drawn Floral Alphabet Digital Collage Sheet ($4.99) is so cute! I love the floral inspiration and how every letter is different! These images would be a wonderful addition to any project including; scrapbooking, bottlecap art, bags and embroidery, stickers, pebble magnets, pin badges, stationary, and card making.
You will receive:
– 26 letters, each in a separate high-quality 300 dpi PNG file, 6″x6″, with a transparent background
– 1 digital card in a 300 dpi PNG file, 12″x12″, with a transparent background
– plus 1 EPS file with all elements on one sheet in separate layers (easy to customize)
(2) This Hand-Drawn Digital Floral Card Set ($9.99) includes 9 beautiful floral cards perfect for any occasion- just add your text and print as many as you like!!!
You will receive:
– 9 Cards, each in a separate PNG file, 12”x12”, size can be reduced
– plus cards in EPS format (easy to customize)
(3) This fun Mustache, Spectacles. and Lips Kiss Digital Clipart Set ($4.99) would be a fun addition to your party decor! Use these as DIY photo booth printables or cut out the shapes and glue to sticks, straws, and invitations.
You will receive:
– 3 high quality 300 dpi A4 JPG file (suitable for printing and all image programs)
– 26 mustache and other elements in individual 300 dpi png files
– plus 3 EPS files with all elements in layers (easy to customize)
(4) This fun 24 Dog-Themed Clip Art Elements Set ($4.99) includes whimsical images of all things canine! Perfect for party invites, scrapbooking, stationary, card-making, and so much more!
You will receive:
– All 24 dog elements in one PNG file, with a transparent background
– plus all 24 images in one EPS file with everything in layers (easy to customize)
Artist Alisa Foytik Image Giveaway!
Congratulations Giveaway Winner Theresa A!
It is easy to enter! There are five ways to enter (you can do all five, for a total of five entries)! Click here for Official Giveaway Rules.
1) Visit Alisa’s Etsy Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/GraphicMarket?ref=seller_info
Then in the Comments Section of this post, tell me which image is your favorite on Etsy
2) “Like” Mindful Shopper on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MindfulShopper
Then in the Comments Section of this post, write “liked Mindful Shopper on Facebook” (it counts as an entry if you have “liked” The Mindful Shopper Facebook Page in the past- just be sure to mention this in the Comment Section)
3) Visit Alisa’s Shutterstock Shop http://www.shutterstock.com/portfolio/search.mhtml?gallery_username=alicedaniel&gallery_landing=1
Then in the Comments Section of this post, tell me which image is your favorite on Shutterstock
4) “Follow” Mindful Shopper on Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/mindfulshopper1/
Then in the Comments Section of this post, write “followed Mindful Shopper on Pinterest” (it counts as an entry if you have already “followed” Mindful Shopper on Pinterest- just be sure to mention this in the Comment Section)
5) Click the Facebook Recommend/Like Button below or at the top of this post to share with your Facebook Friends
Then in the Comments Section of this post, write “shared post on Facebook”
Good Luck! Entry deadline is January 16th, 2013. Winner will be picked at random and announced here on the 17th.
Some DIY Projects to Create with Your Digital Artwork!
Thank you so much for visiting The Mindful Shopper! I love it when you stop by! I hope you enjoyed this post featuring Artist Alisa Foytik!