How To Simplify Your Life and Get Organized | The Kitchen: Part 2

Trading virtual hugs for shares!
Share on Facebook61Pin on Pinterest939Tweet about this on Twitter31Share on Google+7Share on StumbleUpon0

This post is all about making life easier. My last post in this series on “How To Simplify Your Life and Get Organized” featured a collection of Gear To Help You Organize Your Kitchen. Today’s post is all about Gadgets to Simplify Your Life In The Kitchen.

Prev postpage 1 of 28Next

MINIMIZE THE MESS

Elevated Kitchen Utensils Maximize Hygiene | The Mindful Shopper

Dreamfarm Clongs | The Mindful Shopper

(1) Eliminate the need for a spoon rest with these colorful Elevated Kitchen Utensils (sold out). These innovative utensils feature weighted, soft-grip handles that keep the head of the utensil from touching the counter. This means no mess to clean up and no germs getting into your food.

(2) Easily open and lock these Click and Lock Sit-Up Tongs ($25) with one hand thanks to the clever click-lock button mechanism. Best of all, when you’re not using them you can put them down anywhere without the tips touching the counter.

Prev postpage 1 of 28Next

Featured Artist Lise Meijer, New Mindful Shopper Artwork, and A Fantastic Giveaway!
How To Simplify Your Life and Get Organized | The Kitchen: Part 1

Comments

• Amy Kathleen says

Hi Jennifer!
      Every time you stop by, my day gets better!
      Thank you so much!
      -Amy Kathleen

1. Barb Kelsch says

Hi Amy,
    I totally loved all of these very cool products. I am making lasagna tomorrow to take to Natalie’s. I am doubling the recipe, one for them and one for us. Many times, a complete recipe is way to much for Greg and I, so the triple lasagna pan would be the perfect solution. So cool! Thank you for showing us these handy products!
    Love ya!
    Barb

• Amy Kathleen says

Hello Barb!
      THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love it!!!!!

Love you!
      -Amy Kathleen

• Amy Kathleen says

Hi Viv:
      Thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment and to share your experience with the products!
      -Amy Kathleen

• says

Hi Brandi:
      Thanks! I am so glad that I was able to feature some fun items that you haven’t seen before! Thanks so much for stopping by and for commenting! Hope to see you again soon!
      -Amy Kathleen

2. Amy Kathleen says

Hi Sue!
    I love the rolling pin too! I also love the measuring cup/scale. I really appreciate you stopping by!
    Thank you!