Father’s Day is Sunday June 16th! It’s not too late to find something wonderful for your Dear Dad! Here are a few fun finds sure to make Dad feel like a superhero!
(1) The Grid-It Organization System ($24) is specially made to hold objects firmly in place. It is conveniently sized for Dad’s laptop bag or travel case. It also features a rear zippered pocket for additional storage.
(2) Dad will always find his way with these Tateossian Functional Compass Cuff Links ($195). These modern cuff links are crafted from precisely textured stainless steel.
(3) This ”I make adorable babies” ringer style shirt AND “adorable baby” onesie combo is the perfect gift for any new Papa. These Adorable Baby T-Shirts ($39.50) are crafted by Artist Erin from Zoey’s Attic.
(4) Pops will LOVE this Coleman Road Trip Grill (
$199.99, on sale for $147.98)! This 36-inch collapsible propane grill provides 285-square inches of cooking space, and features porcelain-coated cast-iron grates for durability and easy cleaning.
(5) Give Dad the ultimate double-duty tool for his “man cave”. This Beer Hammer ($11.95) will open just about any bottle top and doubles as a fully functional hammer. It has a rubberized grip for easy handling.
(6) This ingenious Meatball Grilling Basket (SOLD OUT) cooks a dozen meatballs securely while excess fat drips away. The detachable handle frees-up grill space to provide clearance for the grill lid.
(7) Your Dad will feel like a super-cool undercover special agent (Code Name: “The Goodfather”) with this Aegis Secure Key USB Flash Drive (
$125, on sale for $116.27)! This cool gadget instantly locks once it is unplugged from the computers USB port. It is PIN activated using the alphanumeric keypad. It does not require any software or drivers to be installed and is made of rugged aluminium, with a water-proof casing that is tamper evident and protects against physical damage.