Welcome to The Small Victories Sunday Linky #15! Yippie!
This week, I get to co-host The Small Victories Sunday linky with Tanya from Mom’s Small Victories! The Small Victories Sunday Linky is a way to share and celebrate your small victories with others each week. Whether it’s a fabulous book you read, a recipe your family loved, a home organizing project you completed, a goal you accomplished, or an awesome old or new blog post you wrote, Small Victories Sunday is the chance to share positive, uplifting, and inspiring posts. I am so honored to be a part of this wonderful event!
Please Follow The Hosts:
This Week’s Featured Blogger:
<div align="center"><a href="http://momssmallvictories.com/small-victories-sunday/" title="Small Victories Sunday" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"><img src="http://momssmallvictories.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/small-victories-sunday-link-featured-blogger-200x200.jpg" alt="Small Victories Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
I’m happy to announce my Featured Blogger for this week, Bonnie from Lady Blogger. Bonnie, feel free to grab the above Featured Blogger button for your blog and share your good news! Be sure to visit Tanya from Mom’s Small Victories to see which blogger she featured whose post earned the most views this week.
Bonnie’s post, “Tribute To A Teacher,” is a lovely recognition of a special teacher from her past. It’s written with humor and love and definitely made me smile! You should check it out!
My Weekly Recap & Next Week’s Goals:
The moment I first visited Tanya and her blog, Mom’s Small Victories, I felt a connection to this wonderful lady. We are kindred spirits- both learning to celebrate the small things in life as we traverse a life with a chronic autoimmune disease. Each week Tanya takes a moment to recap her reading, cooking, health, and personal goals that she has been working towards and the achievements she has made, both big and small. I absolutely love the idea of a weekly reflection and celebration of small victories and have decided to do the same today!
- This past week has been all about Spring. We have had a lovely few days of weather here in Minneapolis, after a VERY long winter. The entire city seems to be smiling and full of energy as we gladly welcome this refreshing change. I have also been working on a Spring Makeover for The Mindful Shopper! It is getting an updated color scheme and I am working on making the website easier to navigate.
- Next week I am working on launching the next post in my “Simplify Your Life and Get Organized” Series. I am also posting about a wonderful Jewelry Designer, Nicole Marshall of Chloe Christine. Nicole is giving away one of her awesome pieces of jewelry along with 5 of her favorite things! In the coming week, I will also enjoy browsing the posts that have been linked in “Small Victories Sunday #15″- looking forward to this opportunity to meet new bloggers and celebrate their victories!
Thankful For Small Victories:
- I am so thankful to have been asked to co-host The Small Victories Sunday for the next two weeks! This is a new experience for me, and I am proud of myself for stepping outside my comfort zone and trying something new and exciting!
- Also, I am in the final stages of creating an onsite Gift/Product Guide! This is big news! I have been working on this for over a year.
- Yesterday I was notified that a fun decorating and design firm in the UK would like to feature me on their blog as a Design Enthusiast! How cool is that!! Now I just have to figure out where I’m going to get a decent headshot photo of myself. 😉
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
<div align="center"><a href="http://momssmallvictories.com/small-victories-sunday/" title="Small Victories Sunday" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q681/momsvictories/0b596c19-7bb3-4256-89d4-2ff3932da329_zpse9b1cc3f.jpg" alt="Small Victories Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Follow Tanya and me so you stay informed of Small Victories Sunday updates and posts shared throughout the week.
- Grab the Small Victories Sunday button above and place it in your sidebar, linky page, or the post you are linking up.
- Share up to 3 of your favorite family-friendly blog posts. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together!
- Visit as many of the other participants as you can and cheer them on. Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter.
- By linking up, you are giving Tanya and me permission to share your post(s) on our social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness!
- By linking up, you are giving Tanya permission to email you notifications when the linky is open. You can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
- Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to see your content.
- Stop by the Small Victories Sunday Linky Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
- Need inspiration? Click here for Small Victories writing prompts, but the sky is the limit.
- Interested in Co-hosting? Send Tanya an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking this post up with these other fabulous linkies too: