[Page 2 of 2]
(3) The colorful pattern on this wonderful Cabo Dinnerware ($22, set of four) is certainly bold and beautiful! This dinnerware is made of melamine which makes it sturdy and dishwasher safe.
(4) This gorgeous Layered Floral Applique Pillow ($34.95) features multiple layers of beautiful applique and embroidery. It is cotton-covered and features a hidden-zipper.
(5) These chic Split-Top Bottle Vases (
$109, on sale for $92.65, set of three) are a contemporary way to bring the warmth of flowers into your home. These unique and beautiful vases are made of colored glass and wood.
(6) I am lovin’ these colorful Two-tone Carnivale Mini Planters ($5.95)! They are made of earthenware in a kaleidoscope of bold and beautiful summer colors.
(7) This modern Spiral Mosaic Rug ($39-$399) is crafted of hypoallergenic wool-like synthetic fiber. It features an overlapping pattern of colorful ombré dots and is specially woven to stand up to high-traffic areas.
(8) These classic Knotted Throw Pillows ($39) are richly textured, featuring double knots at each corner connecting thick cording.
(9) This mid-century modern Nelson Ball Clock ($390-$445) was originally designed in 1949 by George Nelson Associates for the Howard Miller Clock Company. This clock is a great way to add classic style to your home.
Thank you for dropping by The Mindful Shopper! I absolutely LOVE it when you stop by! I hope you enjoyed my post all about Decorating with Bold and Beautiful Summer Colors!
You can also find this post linked here:
[Check out The Link Parties Page for more details.]
Inspire Me Monday
Mommy Monday Blog Hop
The Pin It Party
Sincerely Paula’s No Rules Weekend Blog Party
Thursday Style Link Party
Wow Us Wednesdays
Lovely Ladies Linky
Life On Lakeshore Drive
Say G’Day Saturday
Skip The Housework Saturday
Spread The Love