Halloween parties are full of fun and festivities, but behind the scenes the host is pulling out all the stops to serve up a frightfully awesome Halloween experience.
Here are 9 must-haves to help you host a spooktacular Halloween party:
White Foam Glitter Ghost ($25)
(1) A friendly face to greet your guests.
Skeleton Serving Hands ($12.99)
(2) An extra pair of hands for dishing out the goodies.
Chasing Ghosts Projector Light ($32.99)
(3) Delightfully creepy entertainment.
Mr. Skeleton (
$69, on sale for $59)
(4) The guest everyone enjoys talking to because he is such a great listener.
Pumpkin Beverage Dispenser (
$50, on sale for $35)
(5) “The Great Pumpkin”
(6) Good friends willing to help out with the cooking.
Animated Werewolf Figure ($229)
(7) A little muscle to help with unruly guests.
Talking Back Skull ($25)
(8) A chatterbox for those dull moments.
Animated Sweeping Broom ($89)
(9) Extra help with clean-up after the festivities.
Thank you for dropping by The Mindful Shopper! I absolutely LOVE it when you stop by!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS:
Do you host an annual Halloween party? What is your favorite way to decorate for Halloween?